BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, January 7, 2011

With a New Year comes...a new ATTITUDE!

Whoa! Holy attitude Batman! What happened to our gentle, sweet, loving child? I believe someone thought it would be a funny joke to switch him over the holidays with this rude, ungrateful little booger. Not cool. Not cool at all. He has pitched more fits in the last couple of weeks than ever before. It's so out of character for him. I've tried pin pointing the evil villain behind this major attitude & the only thing I can figure is that it has to be coming from some of the his classmates. One in particular I believe. I have no idea how to stop this. Trust me, we've been trying. Something has got to give. He fights us hardcore about going to bed, brushing his teeth, getting dressed, even about what we are having for dinner & you would think the world was coming to an end if you saw how he acts when it's time to turn off the TV or the Wii. Total meltdown. I may seriously be gray headed way before my time if this continues. I'm hoping that this is just another phase & that it will run it's course very quickly. We really miss our sweet little buddy. As well as our sanity! So, to whomever thought it would be a funny little joke to do the ol' switch-a-roo with our precious child over the holidays...ha ha..not funny! Now, return our boy! NOW!


Yeah...that's the look of a stinker alright!

0 comments: