BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, September 20, 2010

What a journey it has been...

I have been reminiscing today more than normal. I don't know if it's due to Drake edging closer to turning 4 or the fact that all of a sudden he has become extremely independent. It's like over night he has transformed into this little BOY & there is suddenly no trace of our baby left. It is truly bittersweet. He has shot up in height recently too. Clothes that fit in length just a couple weeks ago are now extremely too short, this morning he told me that his shoes were starting to hurt his feet. I'm starting to think someone's sleeping him something to make him grow quicker or something. Man oh man, my baby is growing up.

He has requested that his Birthday party be at Playworld Down Under for the 3rd year in a row, which is just fine by us. The kids love it & it's cheap! This year he wants a "Engine Turtle" (aka Ninja Turtle) Birthday. :) And, since Halloween is only 3 days prior to his Birthday I bet you can guess what he wants to dress up as this year...yep, how did you know :) Engine Turtles all around! Now I guess I better get busy searching for the perfect Engine Turtle cake....

0 comments: